We have something special on tap for you.
Field Agent recently surveyed 500 drinking-age Australian adults (50% men/50% women) about their purchases of and behaviour toward alcoholic beverages. The sample consisted exclusively of self-identified drinkers.
We asked a range of questions, including:
- What alcoholic beverages do you purchase? (Eg, beer, wine, champagne, vodka, etc)
- What non-alcoholic beverages do you mix with alcohol?
- From where do you purchase alcohol? (Eg, liquor stores, restaurants, mass merchandisers, etc)
- On or during what occasions do you consume alcohol?
- Are you drinking more or less than you were 5 years ago?
We extracted several key insights from the responses, which we share below as a rich, colorful infographic. Particular attention is paid to the differences between men and women.