There’s no denying that Australians have an affinity for alcohol. The packaged alcohol market alone is worth an intoxicating $15.5bn according to Roy Morgan Research – which had us wondering…
- How often are Australians drinking?
- Are they drinking more or less?
- What’s driving changes to consumption habits?
- Which retailers are the most popular and why?
- What are Australians drinking and where do they drink it?
- What health and lifestyle factors influence choice?
- What are the trends in mixers and snacking?
Throughout June 2018, Field Agent surveyed 500 male and 500 female self-identified alcohol drinkers. We’ve prepared for you a cocktail of insights about Aussie alcohol consumption and expenditure habits. Check it out, then click here to read Part 2.